Sleeps 6 / 3 bedrooms / hot tub
Dog friendly self catering holiday accommodation with a fabulous panoramic southerly view across the Isle of Wight from the sitting room and one of the bedrooms
- Open plan dining, kitchen and sitting area with wood burner, including a basket of wood and underfloor heating throughout beneath the oak floors and an extendable oak dining table capable of seating 12. Not available at the moment due to the Rule of Six, Covid-19
- Free WiFi
- Kitchen fully equipped with microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer, plus Nespresso®coffee machine, Aeroccino and complimentary capsules
- All bedrooms have blackout blinds and an en-suite shower room, one of which is a communal bathroom that can be closed off at night for privacy
- Individual enclosed garden, safe for both children and dogs, with a patio equipped with hot tub, outdoor furniture and barbecue, a gate leads to a large shared lawn
- Click what is available in your cottage button below
- All major supermarkets deliver to our cottages, name your cottage and use the postcode SO32 3AQ or try SO32 3QY, we have 2 postcodes !
|Bedrooms||All 3 with TVs|
|Bathrooms||2 en-suite shower rooms and 1 bathroom|
|Sleeps (max)||6 (excluding cots)|
|Beds||3 super kingsize beds or 6 twin beds|
|Minimum stay||2 nights|
About the accommodation
- On arrival you will be greeted with a welcome hamper including tea, coffee, a homemade cake, sugar, milk, wine, local beer and apple juice, bread and butter
- Bedrooms can be made up as either twin or super kingsize beds with deluxe pillows and duvets, just let us know how you would like them made up
- Children welcome and equipment such as cots, baby monitor, high chairs, baby bath and age appropriate books, toys, DVDs and games are put in your cottage prior to arrival.
- Pets welcome in each cottage for a supplementary charge of £25 per animal to cover additional cleaning. See the dog page for full details.
- All major supermarkets deliver to Wallops Wood Cottages, so you can order your groceries to coincide with your arrival
- If you don't want to self-cater, we can provide hassle free, delicious home cooked food to be waiting in your fridge on arrival or at any time during your stay
- Please do bring your own bicycles to enjoy the local cycling opportunities