Sleeps 6 / 3 bedrooms / hot tub
Dog friendly self catering holiday accommodation with a fabulous panoramic southerly view across the Isle of Wight from the sitting room and one of the bedrooms
- Open plan dining, kitchen and sitting area with wood burner, including a basket of wood and underfloor heating throughout beneath the oak floors and an extendable oak dining table capable of seating 12
- Free WiFi
- Kitchen fully equipped with microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer, plus Nespresso®coffee machine, Aeroccino and complimentary capsules
- All bedrooms have blackout blinds and an en-suite shower room, one of which is a communal bathroom that can be closed off at night for privacy
- Individual enclosed garden, safe for both children and dogs, with a patio equipped with hot tub, outdoor furniture and barbecue, a gate leads to a large shared lawn
- Click what is available in your cottage button below
- For supermarket deliveries, use the postcode SO32 3QY and name your cottage in the notes section.
|Bedrooms||All 3 with TVs|
|Bathrooms||2 en-suite shower rooms and 1 bathroom|
|Sleeps (max)||6 (excluding cots)|
|Beds||3 super kingsize beds or 6 twin beds|
|Minimum stay||2 nights|
About the accommodation
- On arrival you will be greeted with a welcome hamper including tea, coffee, a homemade cake, sugar, milk, wine, local beer and apple juice, bread and butter
- Bedrooms can be made up as either twin or super kingsize beds with deluxe pillows and duvets, just let us know how you would like them made up
- Children welcome and equipment such as cots, baby monitor, high chairs, baby bath and age appropriate books, toys and games are put in your cottage prior to arrival.
- Pets welcome in each cottage for a supplementary charge of £25 per animal to cover additional cleaning. See the dog page for full details.
- All major supermarkets deliver to Wallops Wood Cottages, so you can order your groceries to coincide with your arrival
- If you don't want to self-cater, we can provide hassle free, delicious home cooked food to be waiting in your fridge on arrival or at any time during your stay
- Please do bring your own bicycles to enjoy the local cycling opportunities