Sleeps 8 / 4 bedrooms / hot tub
This beautiful self catering accommodation is the newest addition to our cottages. Silver Birch has westerly views and provides excellent accessibility without compromising on the luxurious comfort.
- Open plan dining, kitchen and sitting area with wood burner including a basket of wood and underfloor heating
- 2 oak dining tables seating 8 but with the ability to extend and add 1 to 2 more tables to seat up to 34
- Complimentary WiFi
- Kitchens fully equipped with Nespresso® coffee machine, Aeroccino and complimentary capsules, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Silver Birch has an extra oven, fridge, dishwasher and a warming drawer
- A door between the living/dining/kitchen area and the bedroom area ensures children are not disturbed
- All bedrooms have en-suite facilities. There are 2 accessible wet rooms, a shower room and a bathroom, plus an additional toilet. The bathroom has a bath with an overhead shower
- Individual enclosed garden, safe for both children and pets with a patio equipped with a hot tub, outdoor furniture and a barbecue
- A great cottage for family gatherings and meeting up with friends or larger groups
- All bedrooms have blackout blinds
- There are double sockets and USB charging points in the bedrooms and in the open plan dining, kitchen and sitting area
- Please note there are limited views from this cottage but there is an enclosed garden with stunning views up the stairs from the vast patio
- 2 parking spaces directly outside the cottage and additional parking is available in the main car park
- Excellent accessibility (M3, V1, H1)
- There are 2 parking bays alongside the cottage so it is perfect for accessibility
- Click WHAT IS PROVIDED IN YOUR COTTAGE to find out what is available in each cottage
- All major supermarkets deliver to our cottages, name your cottage and use the postcode SO32 3AQ !
|Bedrooms||All 4 with TVs|
|Bathrooms||2 wet rooms, 1 shower room, 1 bathroom and separate toilet|
|Sleeps (max)||8 (excluding cots)|
|Beds||4 super kingsize beds or 8 twin beds|
|Minimum stay||2 nights|
About the accommodation
- On arrival you will be greeted with a welcome hamper including tea, coffee, a homemade cake, sugar, milk, wine, local beer and apple juice, bread and butter
- Bedrooms can be made up as either twin or super kingsize beds with deluxe pillows and duvets, just let us know how you would like them made up
- Children welcome and equipment such as cots, baby monitor, high chairs, baby bath and age appropriate books, toys, DVDs and games are put in your cottage prior to arrival. We can also book a babysitter if you want a night out without the children
- Pets welcome in each cottage for a supplementary charge of £25 per animal to cover additional cleaning. See the dog page for full details.
- All major supermarkets deliver to Wallops Wood Cottages, so you can order your groceries to coincide with your arrival. We would ask that you ideally arrange a delivery slot for a time after you plan to arrive at the cottages
- If you don't want to self-cater, we can provide hassle free, delicious home cooked food to be waiting in your fridge on arrival or at any time during your stay. Breakfast is also available
- We can even provide a personal chef to prepare meals in your own cottage and arrange a cake, champagne, flowers or chocolates
- For an even more relaxed stay we can arrange delivery of a newspaper, daily cleaning or spa treatments for a supplementary charge
- Please do bring your own bicycles to enjoy the local cycling opportunities, or we can arrange bicycle hire for you
For a special treat we can arrange delivery of everything you need for a traditional afternoon tea - a selection of finger sandwiches, scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream, bite sized cakes and tarts, and speciality teas, all served on a tiered cake stand
If you are bringing children, but would like to take advantage of the many options for an evening out in the area, we'd be delighted to let you know of babysitting services nearby. Do ask and we will endeavour to meet your personal requirements!
If you would like to make the most of the local cycling opportunities but do not want to bring your own bikes we can point you to local hire companies in Winchester and Portsmouth.
Breakfast delivered to your door:
Simple: Cereals, bread, butter, milk, tea, coffee, fruit and fruit juice
Continental: Croissants, Brioche and Pain au Chocolat
Full English: Bacon, sausages, mushrooms and eggs for you to cook
Total luxury: Book a personal chef
If you have a special celebration during your stay and would like us to arrange cake, champagne, flowers or chocolates, do let us know your requirements and we will do our best to make your celebration as special and stress-free as possible. The hills of Hampshire are now home to some award winning English Sparkling Wines and we would be happy to source some for you
We know how important it is to cater to our younger guests and are delighted to provide a complimentary package for young children and babies. A selection of books, DVDs and games are found in all cottages. Pre-select children's equipment from the list of available items to reduce the amount you need to bring with you and we'll provide age appropriate toys if you let us know the number and ages of the children in your party
A decorated tree and crackers will welcome all those staying during the Christmas period and we can help source those little extras to make your festive break run smoothly. In addition to the Celebration package we can order a turkey or ham for you - just let us know what would make your Christmas break special
Our housekeeping has won awards for their cleaning. We can offer your cottage a linen change if you stay longer than a week, along with a light clean. A full clean is available at extra charge. Just ask Emma@wallopswoodcottages.co.uk for charges
If you are checking in late, and don't fancy cooking on the first night, or indeed at any time during your stay, we can offer a selection of delicious home-cooked meals for the fridge ready for you to heat up. Please do email us for prices and menu Emma@wallopswoodcottages.co.uk
If you would like a paper of your choice delivered daily during your stay do let us know and we will arrange this
There are excellent local chefs that can be booked to prepare and serve a meal in the comfort of your own cottage. Whether you want a breakfast with eggs Benedict, a light lunch or a gourmet dinner, let us book a chef to fulfil your personal desires and meet any dietary requirements.
Up to two pets are welcome in each cottage for a supplementary charge of £25 per animal to cover additional cleaning. A complimentary 'dog basket' is provided including: holiday tag; treats; poop scoop and bags; blankets and throws; towel; toy to keep; bowls and dog walk suggestions. We ask that worming and flea control programmes are up to date for the benefit of your pets and as a courtesy to subsequent guests in your cottage. Please do not allow pets in the bedrooms and use the blankets and throws to cover the sitting room furniture. Dogs must not be left unattended in the cottages unless crated, please request one of the right size if you need to borrow one, and book a dog walker if you are going somewhere dogs are not permitted. See the dog page for full details.
Enjoy luxury spa treatments without having to leave the comfort of the cottages. A private therapist can be booked to provide packages tailored for any party size, from full body massage to facials, and treats for the feet and hands using organic products to suit all skin types.