Sleeps 8 / 4 bedrooms / hot tub
This beautiful self catering accommodation is the newest addition to our cottages. Silver Birch is perfect for multi-generational groups and provides excellent accessibility without compromising on the luxurious comfort. A perfect size for families.
- Open plan dining, kitchen and sitting area with wood burner including a basket of wood and underfloor heating
- 2 oak dining tables seating 8 but with the ability to extend and add 1 to 2 more tables to seat up to 30
- Complimentary WiFi
- Kitchens fully equipped with Nespresso® coffee machine, Aeroccino and complimentary capsules, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Silver Birch has an extra oven, fridge, dishwasher and a warming drawer
- A door between the living/dining/kitchen area and the bedroom area ensures children are not disturbed
- All bedrooms have en-suite facilities. There are 2 accessible wet rooms, a shower room and a bathroom, plus an additional toilet. The bathroom has a bath with an overhead shower
- Individual enclosed garden, safe for both children and pets with a patio equipped with a hot tub, outdoor furniture and a barbecue
- A great cottage for family gatherings
- All bedrooms have blackout blinds
- There are double sockets and USB charging points in the bedrooms and in the open plan dining, kitchen and sitting area
- Please note there are limited views from this cottage but there is an enclosed garden with stunning views up the stairs from the vast patio
- 2 parking spaces directly outside the cottage and additional parking is available in the main car park
- Excellent accessibility (M3, V1, H1)
- There are 2 parking bays alongside the cottage so it is perfect for accessibility
- Click the button below to find out what is available in each cottage
- For supermarket deliveries, use the postcode SO32 3QY and name your cottage in the notes section.
|Bedrooms||All 4 with TVs|
|Bathrooms||2 wet rooms, 1 shower room, 1 bathroom and separate toilet|
|Sleeps (max)||8 (excluding cots)|
|Beds||4 super kingsize beds or 8 twin beds|
|Minimum stay||3 nights|
About the accommodation
- On arrival you will be greeted with a welcome hamper including tea, coffee, a homemade cake, sugar, milk, wine, local beer and apple juice, bread and butter
- Bedrooms can be made up as either twin or super kingsize beds with deluxe pillows and duvets, just let us know how you would like them made up
- Children welcome and equipment such as cots, baby monitor, high chairs, baby bath and age appropriate books, toys and games are put in your cottage prior to arrival.
- Pets welcome in each cottage for a supplementary charge of £25 per animal to cover additional cleaning. See the dog page for full details.
- All major supermarkets deliver to Wallops Wood Cottages, so you can order your groceries to coincide with your arrival. We would ask that you ideally arrange a delivery slot for a time after you plan to arrive at the cottages
- If you don't want to self-cater, we can provide hassle free, delicious home cooked food to be waiting in your fridge on arrival or at any time during your stay. Breakfast is also available
- Please do bring your own bicycles to enjoy the local cycling opportunities.