Welcome to Wallops Wood Cottages
Self Catering Holiday Cottages in the Beautiful South Downs of Hampshire
Located in the picturesque Meon Valley within the South Downs National Park, our self catering holiday cottages are an excellent base from which to explore all that Hampshire has to offer. With stunning countryside, historical buildings, charming villages and a beautiful coastline, there's something for everyone.
With 8 self-catering cottages on site, we can cater for groups of all sizes, from families of 4 up to large groups of 54, as we can accommodate groups in several cottages. All our cottages are dog friendly and have their own personal hot tub. Seven of our cottages are accessible and disabled friendly.
Our new indoor swimming pool is now open to our guests. The 13 x 6 metre pool, with integrated jacuzzi, is 1.4 metres deep and heated to a lovely 30 °C. Perfect for both exercise and play, the pool and jacuzzi are leveldecked and both have disabled access with a hoist.
Guests can see our Local Area pages for information on nearby attractions, museums, towns, walks and much more. You can also see What's On in the vicinity during your stay. or visit our social media pages and use the hashtag #WhatsonatWallopsWood on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram.
Please contact us on (+44 ) 01489 878888 for further information about our cottages, or you can check availability for your preferred dates.
If you would like to stay from Tuesday to Thursday for a 3 night stay please call Emma on 01489-878888 as this cannot be booked online!
REVIEW from Mr B. N.Eoin in Woodbrook Cottage
"The best cottage stay you could ask for and great value for money extremely comfortable and relaxing
I stayed here with my family and was very impressed with the cottage, the lovely hot tub was amazing, spacious rooms lovely high ceilings, spacious pool and how close it was to the cottage, I really enjoyed everything about our stay and it was my favourite holiday. Would highly recommend and I will definitely be returning especially when it's so close to London too! 5/5! "
Wallops Wood Experiences are here!
Visit our page HERE
- Children's baking and cooking experiences are here! From pizza to brownies to Easter biscuits & more!
- Mini breaks with country pursuit experiences such as fly fishing, clay shoot and Hambledon Vineyard Tour and tasting
- Natural perfume making with perfumier Debbie
- Jam & Chutney workshops with award winning jam extraordinaire Sue
- Jewellery making with Fiona a silversmith with 20 years experience
- Creative writing and photography retreats for teachers looking for unparallelled views, amazing flora and fauna to be inspired by. Step out into nature from your doorstep and savour our rural idyll
- Wellness retreats for yoga and pilates teachers with amazing facilities. Quiet rural location close to Winchester, Petersfield, Portsmouth and Southampton. Only 1 hr 30 mins from London. Wallops Wood is the perfect getaway for health and fitness professionals to hold their retreats.
Please contact us on (+44 ) 01489 878888 for further information or email experiences @ wallopswoodcottages.co.uk
News / Blog
What We Provide in Our Cottages
When we first launched our cottages, we wanted to make sure that our guests had everything they would need for their stay. We think there’s nothing worse than going on holiday and having to remember everything bar the kitchen sink as often so little is included in holiday cottages. The last thing you want to…
Wallops Wood’s Commitment to Sustainability & the Environment
Wallops Wood are part of Visit Britain’s Green Tourism Business Scheme and very proud to have a Silver Green Tourism Certification. It provides recognition of our commitment to green issues and sustainability. As an accommodation provider in the South Downs National Park, these are two things we feel are very important. We encourage our guests…
Overwhelmed at winning Best Rural Tourism for the UK award
Wallops Wood Cottages won the Best Rural Tourism Award for the UK ! We were so overwhelmed by this major win, in fairness we still are! The prestigious Finals were held at Chateau Impney in Droitwich on the 28th February. The evening was a glittering do with an amazingly diverse group of rural people with…