Welcome to Wallops Wood Cottages
Self Catering Holiday Cottages in the Beautiful Hampshire South Downs
Located in the picturesque Meon Valley within the South Downs National Park, our self catering holiday cottages are an excellent base from which to explore all that Hampshire has to offer. With stunning countryside, historical buildings, charming villages and a beautiful coastline, there's something for everyone.
With 8 self-catering cottages on site, we can cater for groups of all sizes, from families of 4 up to large groups of 54, as we can accommodate groups in several cottages. All our cottages are dog friendly and have their own personal hot tub. Seven of our cottages are accessible and disabled friendly.
Our new indoor swimming pool is now open to our guests. The 13 x 6 metre pool, with integrated jacuzzi, is 1.4 metres deep and heated to a lovely 30 °C. Perfect for both exercise and play, the pool and jacuzzi are leveldecked and both have disabled access with a hoist.
Guests can see our Local Area pages for information on nearby attractions, museums, towns, walks and much more. You can also see What's On in the vicinity during your stay. or visit our social media pages and use the hashtag #WhatsonatWallopsWood on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram.
Please contact us on (+44 ) 01489 878888 for further information about our cottages, or you can check availability for your preferred dates.
Wallops Wood Experiences launching at the end of November 2018!
- Mini breaks with country pursuit experiences such as fly fishing, clay shoot and Hambledon Vineyard Tour and tasting
- Natural perfume making with perfumier Debbie, Jam & Chutney workshops with award winning jam extraordinaire Sue, Jewellery making with Fiona a silversmith with 20 years experience
- Spa experiences in the comfort of our cottages, where relaxing treatments can relax you from the stresses of everyday life
- Creative writing and photography retreats for teachers looking for unparallelled views, amazing flora and fauna to be inspired by. Step out into nature from your doorstep and savour our rural idyll
- Farm tours can be organised for families and friends - you can milk a cow, ride a tractor or drive a combine harvester!
- Wellness retreats for yoga and pilates teachers with amazing facilities. Quiet rural location close to Winchester, Petersfield, Portsmouth and Southampton. Only 1hr 15 mins from London, Wallops Wood is the perfect getaway for health and fitness professionals to hold their retreats. Coming in March 2019
Please contact us on (+44 ) 01489 878888 for further information about our experiences or email firstname.lastname@example.org
News / Blog
Order your Christmas Turkey right here!
Christmas is coming and we all need to think about ordering our Christmas food! Whether it is Turkey, Hams or Goose, we have it all here ! Our lovely Ashford Farm Turkeys are back so hurry because we need to order everything by the end of November! Wallops Wood Cottages Food At Christmas #ChristmasatWallopsWood #WhatsonatWallopsWood…
Wallops Wood Experiences are coming your way
Wallops Wood Experiences will launch at the end of November 2018 and we are very excited to be able to share this with you! From farm tours where you can milk a cow to fly fishing, jam making to trying your hand at making your own jewellery and many more experiences we are very excited…
The past, the present and the future
Commemorating the past, the present and the future is not only part of our history but it informs who we are as people, who we are as a nation. Remembering the First World War is about all of us taking time to give respectful remembrance to the so many that gave so much for…