Welcome to Wallops Wood Cottages
Self Catering Holiday Cottages in the Beautiful South Downs of Hampshire
Located in the picturesque Meon Valley within the South Downs National Park, our self catering holiday cottages are an excellent base from which to explore all that Hampshire has to offer. With stunning countryside, historical buildings, charming villages and a beautiful coastline, there's something for everyone.
With 8 self-catering cottages on site, we can cater for groups of all sizes, from families of 4 up to large groups of 54, as we can accommodate groups in several cottages. All our cottages are dog friendly and have their own personal hot tub. Seven of our cottages are accessible and disabled friendly.
Our new indoor swimming pool is now open to our guests. The 13 x 6 metre pool, with integrated jacuzzi, is 1.4 metres deep and heated to a lovely 30 °C. Perfect for both exercise and play, the pool and jacuzzi are leveldecked and both have disabled access with a hoist.
Guests can see our Local Area pages for information on nearby attractions, museums, towns, walks and much more. You can also see What's On in the vicinity during your stay. or visit our social media pages and use the hashtag #WhatsonatWallopsWood on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram.
Please contact us on (+44 ) 01489 878888 for further information about our cottages, or you can check availability for your preferred dates.
Wallops Wood Experiences are here!
Visit our page HERE
- Mini breaks with country pursuit experiences such as fly fishing, clay shoot and Hambledon Vineyard Tour and tasting
- Natural perfume making with perfumier Debbie, Jam & Chutney workshops with award winning jam extraordinaire Sue, Jewellery making with Fiona a silversmith with 20 years experience
- Spa experiences in the comfort of our cottages, where relaxing treatments can relax you from the stresses of everyday life
- Creative writing and photography retreats for teachers looking for unparallelled views, amazing flora and fauna to be inspired by. Step out into nature from your doorstep and savour our rural idyll
- Wellness retreats for yoga and pilates teachers with amazing facilities. Quiet rural location close to Winchester, Petersfield, Portsmouth and Southampton. Only 1 hr 30 mins from London. Wallops Wood is the perfect getaway for health and fitness professionals to hold their retreats.
Please contact us on (+44 ) 01489 878888 for further information about our experiences or email firstname.lastname@example.org
News / Blog
March weekend away
We still have availability for weekends away in March if you fancy escaping the humdrum and bunkering down somewhere different for a few nights. If you have left your planning a little late for a gathering, Wallops Wood have cottages available to sleep up to 32 guests for the weekend of 1st-4th March. Or how…
Time for Improvements
As the New Year starts and everyone is making fresh starts, we are busy making improvements. The Wallops Wood builders are on site and are making lots of improvements around the cottages. We have added to our accessible footpaths to make crossing from one side of the cottages to the other a much smoother experience…
Hampshire family staycation with little people
We had such beautiful weather this summer so why not visit Hampshire for your family holiday in 2019? You don’t have to pay for airport parking or car hire and you don’t have to arrive at a villa in the dark and realise that it is not as child friendly as the advert. Worry not!…