Sleeps 6 / 3 Double Bedrooms / Hot Tub
A cosy self catering holiday cottage near Winchester for 6 people. Gaze at the fabulous panoramic views towards the Isle of Wight from the hot tub.
20% off this Christmas in Glenside
We're offering a 20% seasonal discount on a Christmas stay in Glenside! Create lasting memories with the children and grandchildren and experience a memorable holiday for all the family in Glenside.
Enjoy crisp walks to a warm country pub for your favourite tipple and lunch with your loved ones. Afterwards, return to Glenside for a blissful soak in the warmth of the hot tub with frosty countryside views. And gaze at the canopy of stars at night from the warming hot tub.
Don't miss out on a Christmas getaway! Click the Book Now button at the top of this page to book this beautiful holiday cottage.
Here's what to expect:
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer, fridge/freezer (70/30), Nespresso coffee machine, Aeroccino and complimentary Nespresso capsules
- Sleep well in our comfy beds. Each bedroom has blackout blinds and an en-suite shower room, one of which is a bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, dining, and sitting area with wood burner and underfloor heating throughout
- Dine together around the oak dining table which can seat 12 people
- Children and dogs love playing in the enclosed garden, which has a patio equipped with hot tub, outdoor furniture and barbecue. A gate leads to a 7 acre meadow which is available for all guests to use
- Enjoy free WiFi and parking
- In colder months, the woodburner is set up and we provide a complimentary log supply
- Charge your EV in the main car park, where our EV charger has two charging points
- Use postcode SO32 3QY for supermarket deliveries and name your cottage in the notes section
- Find out what we provide in Glenside.
|Bedrooms||All 3 with TVs|
|Bathrooms||2 en-suite shower rooms and 1 bathroom|
|Sleeps (max)||6 (excluding cots)|
|Beds||3 super kingsize beds or 6 twin beds|
|Minimum stay||3 nights|
About the accommodation
- On arrival you will be greeted with a welcome hamper including tea, coffee, a homemade cake, sugar, milk, wine, local beer and apple juice, bread and butter
- Beds can be made up as either twins or super kingsize with deluxe pillows and duvets, just let us know how you would like them made up
- Children welcome. Pre-book children's equipment such as cots, baby monitor, high chairs, baby bath and age appropriate books, toys and games. We will put them in your cottage prior to arrival
- Pets welcome in each cottage for a supplementary charge of £30 per animal to cover additional cleaning. See the dog page for full details
- All major supermarkets deliver to this holiday cottage near Winchester, so you can order your groceries to be delivered after your arrival
- If you don't want to self-cater, we can provide hassle free, delicious home cooked food to be waiting in your fridge on arrival or at any time during your stay
- Please do bring your own bicycles to enjoy the local cycling opportunities, or we can arrange bicycle hire for you