Guests have been enjoying the use of our games room since we reopened
There's something for everyone, as you can see!
What's in the games room?
- Air hockey and pool table for adults and teens
- Table tennis for all ages
- Adventure bus with a slide and swing
- 'Tea Shop' & 'Fireman's Truck' soft Wendy Houses
- Children's interactive kitchen with pots and pans and utensils to have fun with
- Make believe shop with products - small children can enjoy playing shop
- Soft play area for infants with jungle gym and play nest
- Brio train set on a table and small table football
- Baby doll to feed and clothe
- Boxes of toys
Plus a sofa for parents and grandparents to relax on whilst watching the children play.
We also have Brio products you can buy from our on-site shop:
- Airplane: £17
- Clever Crane Wagon: £12
- Farm Train: £15
- Ferry Ship: £17
- Lifting Bridge: £20
- Magnetic Action Crossing: £10
- Magnetic Bell Signal: £7
- Mighty Red Action Locomotive: £23
- Safari Train: £15
- Starter Track: £18
- Tractor With Load: £12
When is the Games Room open?
When we reopen the games room, you'll be able to enjoy it every day of the week during your stay, from 9am to 7pm.
Please use your black fob (which also opens the indoor swimming pool; hold the fob against the door and open the handle).
Lights are on the right hand side of the door.
The Games Room is suitable for all ages to have fun; from six month babies to older children, and adults.
"A hidden gem. Second time we have stayed now as a group of friends. It really is perfect for all ages. It’s all about the finer details here, they have really created a perfect holiday home!"
Emily S, Glenside cottage stay, March 2020
"I wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed our stay at your beautiful cottages!! Both children, my husband and myself absolutely loved our holiday - your accommodation is immaculate, comfortable and situated in such beautiful surroundings. The delicious cake upon arrival and the fantastic swimming pool and games room!
A wonderful stay and we will definitely be back and will recommend to friends. Thank you very much."
Mrs Macnab, Sundew cottage stay
"Another great visit, the addition of a play room was perfect!
Our little ones loved the swimming pool and the newly open play room. We will be back again next year!"
ManveerK, March 2020
"Fantastic cottages. Great facilities for a family break. The new games room for children was fantastic for rainy days. Staff couldn't have been more helpful. We will definitely be back. "
S Smith, March 2020
Just a few rules!
A few rules to help ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment …
- Please use the hand sanitisers provided on entering, and leaving, the Games Room.
- The Games Room is open from 9am to 7pm every day. Access is by the key fob system for entry AND exit. The room is monitored by CCTV
- All children under 12 years of age should be supervised at all times by an adult
- Please leave everything clean and tidy
- No food or drink to be consumed in the Games Room
- Some games have small parts and are not suitable for small children under 3 years old. Please ensure that these games are kept out of the reach of small children
- Please only use the fob-operated side door. The large front doors are for fire exit only, if you are the last people to leave, please check that these doors are locked
- Please be respectful of other users and guests. Please leave the room quietly, and ensure that your enjoyment does not spoil that of other users
- If there are others waiting to use the same game or toy, please allow them to use it at the end of your game or after a suitable period of time
- Games and toys in the games room must not be removed
- Use of the Games Room is at the Guest’s own risk and Wallops Wood Ltd (t/a Wallops Wood Cottages) cannot accept liability for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by the misuse of this space and the contents
Please help to keep it tidy by tidying up after yourselves or others. It is for everyone’s enjoyment so please look after it.