The holiday cottages at Wallops Wood were designed so that guests have all they need when they come to stay. When going on holiday, you want a ‘home-from-home’ and don’t want to have to remember everything you might need and fill up the car unnecessarily 🙂
With that in mind, the highest quality fixtures, fittings and equipment have been installed so that guests feel like they’re at home. Anything extra we can usually supply too, so do let us know if you have any specific needs.
What’s Included in Your Cottage
- Most cottages have solid oak floors throughout and warm underfloor heating beneath.
- Each cottage has a woodburning stove to keep it cosy on cooler days.
- Most bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with high quality fittings.
- The wet rooms have basins that can be raised or lowered for accessibility.
- The kitchens are equipped to a very high standard.
- Nespresso® coffee machine, Aeroccino and complimentary capsules are included in each cottage.
- Joseph Joseph stacking bowls and a range of cooking utensils in each cottage.
- Stainless steel pans and baking equipment. We have everything you need to cook up a culinary delight!
You can find a full list of what’s included in each cottage here, or if you need anything specific, please ask and we’ll do our best to help!
Each cottage has its own private hot tub, where you can take in the stunning scenery or just stargaze in the evenings.
The indoor heated swimming pool can be booked in a rota basis for each cottage so you have the pool all to yourselves!
If you’re travelling with babies or toddlers, we also have equipment that you can use during your stay. Please get in touch if you would like to reserve anything before you arrive. You can find a list of baby’s and children’s equipment here.
Our Welcome Pack
On arrival our guests receive a welcome pack to make them feel at home as soon as they step through the door. This includes a cake made in our farmhouse kitchen, complimentary bottle of wine, locally-brewed beer, load of bread, butter, milk, tea, coffee and locally produced apple juice.
Most local supermarkets in the area deliver, so if you’d rather not have to fill your car up with food, you can arrange your shopping to be delivered after your arrival.
Our vision has always been to make sure our guests can relax the moment they walk through the door and we hope we have achieved that for you!