Jam and Chutney Making
Starting 18th February 2019 - bookings must be made in advance!
Get your Jam on for some fun seasonal preserving!
Join Sue an award winning jam and chutney maker for a morning or afternoon workshop of preserving and make some seasonal jam and chutney or even jelly!
Learn how to start making your own preserve or join us to improve on the skills you already have with some innovative flavour combinations. Maybe you are itching to enter your local village show with your prize-winning preserves? Then this is for you!
- This is a jam and chutney combined workshop
- Perfect as wedding favours, Christmas gifts, or for yourself!
- Spend a few hours with Sue and she will show you how.
- Informal classes which will help you and like-minded people, learn how to make lovely jam, marmalade, chutney or jelly.
- Sue uses seasonal Hampshire produce, direct from the grower, so it couldn't be fresher
- Come along to a Jamming session at Wallops Wood in our fantastic kitchens and learn how to make a jam and a marmalade or jelly and chutney.
- You’ll even get to take the Jams and Chutneys you have made home!
Price: £95.00 pp Minimum 4 people