We always look forward to welcoming our guests to Wallops Wood. To make the stay as easy and enjoyable for you, we include some extra touches that we feel make such a difference, particularly after a long car journey.
The Welcome Pack
On arrival, guests will find a welcome pack of goodies, which we’re sure you will find a welcome start to your stay! The pack includes:
- Loaf of locally made artisan bread
- A litre of semi-skimmed milk
- Bottle of locally produced apple juice
- Victoria sponge cake (made in our farmhouse kitchen)
- A bottle of Bowman Ales (which is brewed on the estate)
- A bottle of wine
Not only do you get your own welcome pack, but if you’re bringing a baby/toddler or your dog, they get their own welcome pack too!
The children’s welcome pack includes a nappy, nappy sacks, reading book and a rubber duck for bath time!
The dog’s welcome pack includes a complimentary toy to keep along with some tasty treats.
Along with the welcome pack, we also have standard equipment for our guests to use to save them bringing everything with them.
What’s Included in the Cottages
All of our cottages include staple items for guests to use during their stay. These items include:
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Tea: regular, camomile and mint
- Nespresso capsules (additional sleeves of 10 are available from the shop at £4 each)
- Cling film
- Tin foil
- 3 x loo rolls in each bathroom
- Tissues in each room
- Hand wash, body wash and room fragrance in each bathroom (not to be removed, please ask if you would like to buy some hand wash, body wash or room fragrance)
Other items also included are:
- Dishwasher tablets
- Washing powder
- Washing up liquid
- Tea towels
Equipment for Your Dog
We also have additional items that are ready at your cottage for you to borrow when you bring your dog:
- 2 x Sofa throws
- Dog towel
- Dog bowls
- Poop scoop and bags
- Holiday collar tag
- Maps of local walks
If you have any questions on what is provided as standard in our cottages, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01489 878888 or by email: email@example.com