Gingerbread baking fun!
Make a Gingerbread people with ready-prepared ingredients
Everyone loves gingerbread baking and it's a great 'rainy day' activity to enjoy in your cottage
We have printed the instructions on a laminated sheet and provided all the weighed ingredients for you.
All you need to do is:
- Mix the ingredients with the electric whisk (in all cottage kitchens and roll out the dough with the rolling pin
- Cut out the gingerbread shapes with the biscuit cutters and bake it in the oven (sheet pans provided in all our cottages)
- And then the best bit - getting creative with the icing pens, smarties and fruit pastels that are in each baking pack!
Your gingerbread baking experience includes:
- Ingredients including: unsalted butter, flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda, ground ginger, cinnamon, soft brown sugar, golden syrup
- 1 x apron (let us know when booking what size - adult or child)
- 1 x rolling pin
- 1 x Baking paper sheet
- 1x laminated recipe card
- 3 x gingerbread cookie cutters
Makes approximately 10 gingerbread biscuits
All kitchen equipment is included in your cottage!
Aprons may vary from the ones shown in the photographs
You get to take away your rolling pin, apron, recipe card and cookie cutters as well as any left over icing (as if there will be any left)!
Price: £12.50 per pack .
For additional apron and and pin add £6.00