Welcome to Wallops Wood Cottages
" A group of 5 of us stayed for the second time in Sundew and once again, it was faultless. The fixtures, fittings, furnishings all looked brand new and were spotless. The beds were extremely comfy.
The pool and hot tub were well used on our 3 night stay. No negatives at all. Would thoroughly recommend. The staff are so helpful, welcoming and polite. We have already booked for the same weekend next year!!"
Excellent weekend and fantastic cottages
We stayed as a group of 11 children and adults for a family birthday in Sunny Teal. The cottages were beautiful and extremely well equipped - both for all the people and the puppy we had with us too! The views were stunning and we had great use of the hot tub and the swimming pool which was also lovely and warm and the facilities were all to a very high standard. No complaints from us and we would definitely come again!
JMS, January 2020
We have had a fantastic stay at Wallops Wood and can’t thank everyone enough for their hospitality.
We were amazed following our arrival at the amount of thought that had gone in to the provisions and personal touches at the cottage. Every time we thought “No, they wouldn’t have provided that...”, there it was, tucked away in a drawer or cupboard, just waiting to be discovered!
Every staff member we encountered was friendly and eager to please. I only managed to ascertain the names of Chris and Fran, whom were both extremely helpful, but every point of contact with staff was a positive experience. Max’s tag (what a wonderful touch!) has been returned to the envelope & placed back in the dog bed/basket).
Thank you again for a wonderful holiday experience. In the meantime, please forward this email to whomever needs to know what a fantastic team they have .
Kind regards, Rachel & family "
Relaxing family holiday
Friends and family
Wallops Wood holiday cottages make the perfect get together for large groups and families.
Gathering your extended family together for a holiday or special occasion, or having a get-together with friends from far and wide, the eight Wallops Wood Cottages provide excellent accommodation. The perfect place to bring up to 54 people together while retaining your privacy.
- We are happy to make group bookings for more than one cottage under a single booking reference.
- The oak tables can be extended to comfortably seat 12 people, so although the cottages sleep a maximum of 8 (excluding cots), you can have meals together in one cottage. If you are taking more than one cottage, we can also rearrange the furniture so that two tables are placed in one cottage, enabling you to seat up 22 people, and the sitting room furniture can be placed in the other cottage
- In Silver Birch which sleeps 8 people, we can organise tables to sit 30 people for brunch or dinner
- Bringing children? We can provide baby monitors to enable you to put children to bed in one cottage and have an adult dinner in another one.
- Pre-select children's equipment from the list of available items to reduce the amount you need to bring with you
- If you don't want the responsibility of co-ordinating the catering for a group booking you might consider booking a personal chef to cater all or part of your stay. We can offer a variety of caterers.
- For details of supplementary packages please look at the BOOK section of the individual cottages you are interested in