Sleeps 8 / 4 bedrooms / hot tub
A charming ground-floor family friendly self catering holiday cottage, which has been recently refurbished. With complementary WiFi, large enclosed private South-facing garden with patio on 3 sides, hot tub and parking adjacent, this self-contained cottage makes the perfect retreat.
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with an oak dining table capable of seating 8. Currently due to Covid-19, we operate the Rule of Six, therefore this cottage welcomes up to six people.
- Sitting room with wood burner with French doors to the patio
- Kitchen fully equipped with microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer, plus Nespresso®coffee machine, Aeroccino and complimentary capsules
- 1 double bed, 1 room with twin beds and 2 rooms with zip-and-link that can be either super kingsize double or twin beds
- Large family bathroom with spacious shower unit, a communal shower room and separate toilet
- Large individual enclosed garden, safe for both children and pets, with a patio equipped with hot tub, outdoor furniture and barbecue
- Click the button below to find out what is available in each cottage
- All major supermarkets deliver to our cottages, name your cottage and use the postcode SO32 3AQ or try SO32 3QY, we have 2 postcodes !
|Bedrooms||All 4 with TVs|
|Bathrooms||1 shower room. 1 separate toilet and 1 family bathroom with separate shower|
|Sleeps (max)||8 (excluding cots)|
|Beds||1 double, 1 twin and 2 rooms with zip-and-link which can be either super kingsize doubles or twin beds|
|Minimum stay||2 nights|
About the accommodation
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with an oak dining table capable of seating 8, fully equipped with microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Sitting room with wood burner, including a basket of wood. and French doors leading to a large patio
- There is a large family bathroom with spacious shower unit, a communal shower room and separate toilet
- The two Zip-and-link bedrooms can be made up as either twin or super kingsize doubles. All bedrooms have TVs and black-out blinds and beds are made up with deluxe pillows and duvets
- Large private South-facing enclosed garden that wraps around the East and West of the cottage, safe for both children and pets, with a patio equipped with hot tub, outdoor furniture and barbecue
- On arrival you will be greeted with a welcome hamper including tea, coffee, a homemade cake, sugar, milk, wine, local beer and apple juice, bread and butter
- Children welcome and equipment such as cots, baby monitor, high chairs, baby bath and age appropriate books, toys, DVDs and games are put in your cottage prior to arrival
- Pets welcome in each cottage for a supplementary charge of £25 per animal to cover additional cleaning. See the dog page for full details.
- All major supermarkets deliver to Wallops Wood Cottages, so you can order your groceries to coincide with your arrival
- If you don't want to self-cater, we can provide hassle free, delicious home cooked food to be waiting in your fridge on arrival or at any time during your stay
- Please do bring your own bicycles to enjoy the local cycling opportunities, we have a free bike store