Sleeps 8 / 4 bedrooms / hot tub
A charming ground-floor self catering holiday cottage, which has been recently refurbished, with complementary WiFi, large enclosed private South-facing garden with patio on 3 sides, hot tub and parking adjacent, this self-contained cottage makes the perfect retreat.
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with an oak dining table capable of seating 8
- Sitting room with wood burner with French doors to the patio
- Kitchen fully equipped with microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer, plus Nespresso®coffee machine, Aeroccino and complimentary capsules
- 1 double bed, 1 room with twin beds and 2 rooms with zip-and-link that can be either super kingsize double or twin beds
- Large family bathroom with spacious shower unit, a communal shower room and separate toilet
- Large individual enclosed garden, safe for both children and pets, with a patio equipped with hot tub, outdoor furniture and barbecue
- Click WHAT IS PROVIDED IN YOUR COTTAGE to find out what is available in each cottage
- All major supermarkets deliver to our cottages, name your cottage and use the postcode SO32 3AQ or try SO32 3QY, we have 2 postcodes !
|Bedrooms||All 4 with TVs|
|Bathrooms||1 shower room. 1 separate toilet and 1 family bathroom with separate shower|
|Sleeps (max)||8 (excluding cots)|
|Beds||1 double, 1 twin and 2 rooms with zip-and-link which can be either super kingsize doubles or twin beds|
|Minimum stay||2 nights|
About the accommodation
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with an oak dining table capable of seating 8, fully equipped with microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Sitting room with wood burner, including a basket of wood. and French doors leading to a large patio
- There is a large family bathroom with spacious shower unit, a communal shower room and separate toilet
- The two Zip-and-link bedrooms can be made up as either twin or super kingsize doubles. All bedrooms have TVs and black-out blinds and beds are made up with deluxe pillows and duvets
- Large private South-facing enclosed garden that wraps around the East and West of the cottage, safe for both children and pets, with a patio equipped with hot tub, outdoor furniture and barbecue
- On arrival you will be greeted with a welcome hamper including tea, coffee, a homemade cake, sugar, milk, wine, local beer and apple juice, bread and butter
- Children welcome and equipment such as cots, baby monitor, high chairs, baby bath and age appropriate books, toys, DVDs and games are put in your cottage prior to arrival. We can also book a babysitter if you want a night out without the children
- Pets welcomein each cottage for a supplementary charge of £25 per animal to cover additional cleaning. See the dog page for full details.
- All major supermarkets deliver to Wallops Wood Cottages, so you can order your groceries to coincide with your arrival
- If you don't want to self-cater, we can provide hassle free, delicious home cooked food to be waiting in your fridge on arrival or at any time during your stay. Breakfast is also available
- We can even provide a personal chef to prepare meals in your own cottage and arrange a cake, champagne, flowers or chocolates
- For an even more relaxed stay we can arrange delivery of a newspaper, daily cleaning or spa treatments for a supplementary charge
- Please do bring your own bicycles to enjoy the local cycling opportunities, or we can arrange bicycle hire for you
For a special treat we can arrange delivery of everything you need for a traditional afternoon tea - a selection of finger sandwiches, scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream, bite sized cakes and tarts, and speciality teas, all served on a tiered cake stand
If you are bringing children, but would like to take advantage of the many options for an evening out in the area, we'd be delighted to let you know of babysitting services
If you would like to make the most of the local cycling opportunities but do not want to bring your own bikes we can point you to local hire companies in Winchester and Portsmouth.
Breakfast delivered to your door:
Simple: Cereals, bread, butter, milk, tea, coffee, fruit and fruit juice
Continental: Croissants, Brioche and Pain au Chocolat
Full English: Bacon, sausages, mushrooms and eggs for you to cook
Total luxury: Book a personal chef
If you have a special celebration during your stay and would like us to arrange cake, champagne, flowers or chocolates, do let us know your requirements and we will do our best to make your celebration as special and stress-free as possible. The hills of Hampshire are now home to some award winning English Sparkling Wines and we would be happy to source some for you
We know how important it is to cater to our younger guests and are delighted to provide a complimentary package for young children and babies. A selection of books, DVDs and games are found in all cottages. Pre-select children's equipment from the list of available items to reduce the amount you need to bring with you and we'll provide age appropriate toys if you let us know the number and ages of the children in your party
A decorated tree and crackers will welcome all those staying during the Christmas period and we can help source those little extras to make your festive break run smoothly. In addition to the Celebration package we can order a turkey or ham for you - just let us know what would make your Christmas break special
Our housekeeping has won awards for their cleaning. We can offer your cottage a linen change if you stay longer than a week, along with a light clean. A full clean is available at extra charge. Just ask email@example.com for charges
If you are checking in late, and don't fancy cooking on the first night, or indeed at any time during your stay, we can offer a selection of delicious home-cooked meals for the fridge ready for you to heat up. Please do email us for prices and menu firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a paper of your choice delivered daily during your stay do let us know and we will arrange this
There are excellent local chefs that can be booked to prepare and serve a meal in the comfort of your own cottage. Whether you want a breakfast with eggs Benedict, a light lunch or a gourmet dinner, let us book a chef to fulfil your personal desires and meet any dietary requirements.
Up to two pets are welcome in each cottage for a supplementary charge of £25 per animal to cover additional cleaning. A complimentary 'dog basket' is provided including: holiday tag; treats; poop scoop and bags; blankets and throws; towel; toy to keep; bowls and dog walk suggestions. We ask that worming and flea control programmes are up to date for the benefit of your pets and as a courtesy to subsequent guests in your cottage. Please do not allow pets in the bedrooms and use the blankets and throws to cover the sitting room furniture. Dogs must not be left unattended in the cottages unless crated, please request one of the right size if you need to borrow one, and book a dog walker if you are going somewhere dogs are not permitted. See the dog page for full details.
Enjoy luxury spa treatments without having to leave the comfort of the cottages. A private therapist can be booked to provide packages tailored for any party size, from full body massage to facials, and treats for the feet and hands using organic products to suit all skin types.