We so look forward to welcoming our guests when they arrive at Wallops Wood, and hope that their stay goes as smoothly as possible. However, there are a few things worth preparing for and remembering before you leave home to make sure everyone enjoys their stay.
We’ve jotted down a few things as a handy reminder for you. If you have questions on any of the points in the list, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01489 878888 or by email email@example.com
- Our farmhouse kitchen dishes are delicious. Meals can be put in your fridge before your arrival so that you can reheat the food at the time you want to eat. Don’t forget you can use our farmhouse meal service for any time during your stay. Maybe for your first evening here? The last thing you want to do is cook after a long journey! Plan ahead and order a farmhouse meal (we prefer at least 7 days’ notice please), by emailing us.
- Please confirm your bedding requirements as soon as possible after booking. This helps us enormously as we order our bed linen from a laundry company who need a month’s notice. Numbers of twin and double (superking) beds are needed as soon as possible.
- It’s important to read our Terms & Conditions of Booking so that you understand the cancellation policy in case anything crops up prior to your arrival. You can download them here.
- We recommend taking out travel insurance just in case our cancellation policy is not sufficient for your needs, or anything else happens whilst staying with us. Unfortunately we can’t endorse particular policies or travel insurance companies.
- Please let us know if you require any specialist equipment before your arrival. You can find out what is provided in the cottages here (which can save you bringing items unnecessarily). We have lists of equipment we can provide for our accessible guests and for families with babies and toddlers. Items are available on a first-come, first-served basis so please get in touch as soon as you know what you need. We’ll reserve it for you so that it is ready in your cottage before you arrive. Find out more about our complimentary equipment here.
- Please bring towels you can use for the swimming pool and you will also need a dressing gown and flip flops or slippers for travelling to and from your cottage to the swimming pool. Unfortunately, the changing rooms, sauna and steam room are currently closed to help us with the COVID cleaning protocols.
- The games room is also currently closed for the same reason. We are adhering to government guidelines to keep our guests and staff safe and thank you for your support.
- Please take a look through our website before you arrive, and in particular the COVID-19 page so you are familiar with our procedures and which of our facilities are open.
- Take a look at our digital guide which you can download here for further information about what’s on site, more about the local area and any events that are on nearby.
- Subscribe to our weekly newsletter at this link or using the form below, for the most up to date information about Wallops Wood along with regular updates on local attractions, more about the area and things to do.
- Finally, make sure you follow us on our social media channels to see recent photography of our site and to find out about what events are going on during your stay.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
View our videos on YouTube