We like to think that we’ve thought of just about everything when it comes to accommodating our guests needs at Wallops Wood. And that includes the four legged family members too.
A Welcome Pack for your Pooch
Not only do we have a welcome pack for our guests on arrival, but if you’re bringing your very important pet along with you they also get their own welcome pack.
The welcome pack includes:
• Complimentary toy to keep. We hope your dog will enjoy playing with this toy in your enclosed garden or on our large lawn
• Complimentary Wallops Wood tasty treats
• Blanket and two sofa throws. Please use the throws provided to help keep the cottages looking as good as they do for our next guests.
• Towel. We have installed a dog shower with adjustable temperature control in the car park area to clean mucky dogs. Please don’t use the bath or showers in the cottages!
• Holiday tags. Attach the tag with our contact details to your dog’s collar just in case they run off. Please remember to take it off your dog prior to departure so we can use it for another pawlicious resident!
• Poop scoop and bags. There’s a dedicated waste bin in the car park
• Bowls. Water and food bowls so you don’t need to bring your own, perfect!
Wonderful Walks around Wallops Wood
There are many fantastic walks on the doorstep, with fabulous views and paths to explore in the South Downs.
Included in each cottage are 7 walks on laminated sheets for you take out in any weather. Many of these walks can be done straight from the cottages. Other walks can be taken from East and West Meon – both villages being just a short drive away. There’s plenty to do in the area to entertain you and your dog. And many dog friendly pubs are in the neighbouring villages for a well deserved drink after your long walk.
Keeping Everyone Happy!
We want all guests to enjoy their stay at Wallops Wood, whether they bring a dog with them or not. Please read our ‘Dog Rules’ to ensure your stay goes as smoothly as possible so the cottage stays looking its best for future guests!